Sunday, December 7, 2008

Early Happy Holidays!

I just wanted to say thanks for everything! I don´t think I dedicated a post to thanksgiving so this one will be for that and early holidays! I´m thankful for everything in my life that has brought me to where I am. All the random things happening in every aspect of every miniscule part of what we call existence. I have so, so, so many people to thank that this post would be twice as long as my last one! :) So I´m just gonna say you know who you are! (that means YOU!) Happy Holidays to all, and this is just a leader-inner post to the holiday season! Até já from here in Portugal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's what Thanksgiving is all about - well done. we are indeed fortunate and especially so when we recognize it.

happy birthday soon!

Dad