Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Even 30 Skype post

Hey, this is my 30th post! woohoo! yoohoo! Yippy! Hi-HAY! Yippy yai-yay! Just kidding, the most important thing is that I just downloaded Skype. For those of you who don´t know what Skype is, it´s a type of free internet phone. You can call from computer to computer, just like a phone, for free (microphone/speakers or headseat needed). You can also chat(instant messenger style), and hold video confrences (webcam needed). All these functions can be excecuted with up to 25 people. I thought this would be a great way to communicate a little more personally. You can also call regular phones from Skype for a small fee, yet still cheaper than regular phone to phone. I think Skype is quite the new technological revolutionary deal that is helping people connect all over the world. You can download Skype for free at Skype.com. And believe me it´s easy. Oh, and my skype name is Bssmall (2 s´ and 2 l´s). So add me if/when you have it! That´s all for now, and I look forward to talking with you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Feliz Navidad!!!!!! Love you Benji! hope your christmas is one that you will always remember!