Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pictures.

Here are some pictures (finally) of my adventures to and in portugal. Most of them were taken within two minutes walking distance of my house in Viseu. The rest are from Lisbon and New York.
Epic Mount Shasta.
Photobucket
The One and Only Famous Ray´s.
Photobucket
Crazy Times Square.
Photobucket
Afsers going to Portugal from the U.S. The oldest person in the picture was our counselor for the departure orientation. He was really cool and helpful.
Photobucket
Lisboa.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My neighborhood. Marzovelos.
Photobucket
A street near my house.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me and my roommates at our orientation in Lisbon.
Photobucket
A building on my street.
Photobucket
My street.
Photobucket
A spot near my house.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beuatiful, Habibi!
Thanks for posting these -- helps me to imagine where you are~ The bridge in Lisboa is so much like the Golden Gate! Fog and all! Way cool.
I'm writing a long letter to mail you, snail mail. Post it tomorrow so be sure to tell me how long it takes to get there. Hot today, nearly 90, and Will has a double header in Fall ball. Whew. Can't wait for rain - everything is very dry.
Love, love, love you!
Mom

Unknown said...

Benji, thanks for the pics, the internet here sucks so photos are kinda non existant in my blog. The cobblestone streets look beautiful, I'm glad all is well!

Chao

Anonymous said...

love the photos ben - keep it up - they give us all a very good idea of where you are, what you're doing, etc. What a beautiful place! Not sure if any of them are of the house you are living in and would like to know. how goes life/school in Portugal? how's the language coming along? do you have much time to get out and check out the town, etc.? Love you - Dad